Bhagavad Gita Online



 


Bhagavad Gita - For many it’s highly respected life science or way of living or just a fictional book or a Hindu’s guide book for life, "hmm",  there are lots of such perspectives and everyone like to see it in the way in they wants to see it. There have been many books published on Bhagavad Gita with adequate details and various views given by various saints & scholars. However here, in front of you - one more view! As a common man, who lives among 500 crore people, searching still the identity for himself and his life, I present the understanding I get by reading those complex words in Bhagavad Gita and trying to decode them.

Why should I? - This is the first question I had, when I started this journey. “It should be me”- that’s what my heart said and here I am. I, born in this world, like anyone else, have been introduced by parents and by teachers to Bhagavad Gita as a great holy book. I have the belief that there is reason for everything and including my birth, this could be mostly the same for all the readers here! I, who is working in an IT company, can access to richer lifestyle as I demand, but by birth I am from very normal Indian family and by caste or by nature not so religious. However the changes and situations made me feel there is nothing more than a superior power in this world and every living and non living being is controlled by it. With that belief, I lead my daily life! My reading of Gita is to understand, what’s that the supreme power has communicated to mankind and to me and to you! I believe it’s my right to understand and decode Bhagavad Gita on my own way (as I am a component of that supreme power) and also to share with the ones who are interested in taking those views. Bhagavad Gita is not for storing in Pooja room or to keep it as unreadable god’s scripts. This is told by god, for you and me, for us to understand and lead our normal life and perform our duty! (Saints can give clarifications, but it’s not for them, as they have nothing to achieve in this world!) 

Let’s start the experience!!!

Note:  The photographs in this web page are primarily based on Internet search, thanks to all the original source providers.

No comments:

Online Shopping
Discount online shopping with the worlds most popular shopping malls, boutiques, shops, warehouses, dropshipping and outlets, it is all about good shopping Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.