Bhagavad Gita Chapter 11- The yoga of Cosmic Form




Brief Expectation Setting:

Before we read this chapter it’s important for us to be imaginative. So, we will now imagine "Sun" in our mind... take few seconds... ok... How big was the sun we imagined?! a paper size or a building size or mountain size ... our imagination was nothing but, how we see the sun in normal life, it’s something far away and looks like a car wheel size ... But the fact is , Sun is more than a million times bigger than what you imagined... now try to magnify the size by 100 times.. Then to a 1000 times... Then to million times... oops... the memory is fully dumped, brain is unable to process the image... now you might feel like restarting your brain! See, this is the power of imagination and truth...but we like to live with our own illusions... coming back, this imagination to an extent is required to experience this chapter...


Bhagavad Gita
Bhagavad Gita




Bhagavad Gita Summary : 

Arjuna told Krishna, that his illusions are gone, and he realized Krishna is everything, and having known that, he is now interested in seeing god in all those forms, which god has prescribed. He asked Krishna is that possible for him to see that form? Krishna told, the divine form has many a million sorts of things in it, with varied colors and shapes, and many more gods and living beings and everything is there in it, and no one, has ever seen that before. Krishna told, whatever Arjuna wants to see, everything, irrespective of time, geography, secrets, and forms, he can see them all. Krishna told Arjuna, for him to see such a form a divine eye is required and he blessed him with that. Then the god has shown the universal and timeless form to Arjuna.
"Our Life: I had this question, that why a special eye do is required, can’t we see in our normal eye that form... Hmm... When I go to a 3d movie, unless I wear a special glass, I don’t see anything there, in fact the picture is more blur, the moment I wear the glass, I can feel 3d... When I see picture in picture Television, I am not able to recognize all the happenings in the nine screens in a moment of time in my mind, though the television might show everything. Similarly, my eyes can cover nearly 180 degree vision, but unless I concentrate not all the happenings in that visible area is recognized by mind... My eyes can’t see something in dark, but a special binocular is able to see... so many things, my eyes can’t do, even though this is the best intelligent automatic focus lens in the world, ever produced. Now I realize why Arjuna needed a special divine eye for this..."


Bhagavad Gita
Bhagavad Gita




Bhagavad Gita Summary : The universal form has contained many mouths and eyes, divine ornaments everywhere, and holy weapons held in thousands of hands, wearing divine garlands and colorful rays of light everywhere and it’s like thousands of suns have joined together in one place, there are faces everywhere. Arjuna was seeing more and more in that form and started speaking to the Supreme god, I see all the gods in you, all the saints in you, I see thousands of faces, and so many arms, stomachs, and I don’t see there is any beginning, middle and end to this form, there is no dimension and angle which I can quote, it’s spread across everywhere, there are wonderful lights, flowers everywhere spanning, the Vedas produced,  it’s difficult to take all of this. I see the sun, moon and all planets in some portion of your this body, I see face of fire, water, air which sends them in to this world, the heaven and earth is inside you, the form is marvelous and at the same time terrible. I see the saints praying, I see the demons killing, I see the soldiers, animals, workers, birds, serpents, good deeds, bad deeds and all coming from you from many of your mouths. I see my relatives crushed in to your mouth, i see the good and bad people undergo different treatments, I see the souls separated and go into a mouth and new birth happens to them in another mouth. I see the past of the entire world, I see the future of this entire world, I see fiery faces of yours which destroys the living beings, and by looking all of this I am terrified.



Bhagavad Gita
Bhagavad Gita




"Our Life: That Arjuna was none other than me and you, he has seen the universal form of god and he is unable to bear it. Important question is that more than Full HD quality or may be better than that? Definitely it will be better than that, because it was not a telecast to decode it, the eyes were taking that vision as it is ... ( unless we have negative power in our eyes, if so, then use some disposable HD lens:)). What is that universal form for me now, it’s more than watching a Disney pictures movie or Avatar movie, the lights are so colorful spanning beyond sky to beneath earth, the god was having thousands of faces each with different color, skin tone, action, shape, etc , we can see Atlantic ocean to Pacific ocean in a mouth of one face, Himalayas to alps all mountains in one face, Arctic snow in a face, Sahara to Kalahari desserts in one face,  all the nuclear ammunitions in one face, all the volcano's in one face, like that  so many... we can see all 500 crore people’s life at one instance, we can see all their past, we can see all their future, we can see all the animals individually and their past and present, similarly we see all the plants, we see underneath layers of world, we see all the planets in this universe, we see beyond milky way what is there!, We see Jesus, Nabhi, Vishnu, Buddha , Greek gods and the holy faces and we see the wordings of all the holy books  in one moment ! not only that, We see the Swiss bank accounts and secret numbers of all the billionaire, We see the future of earth's future, we see the past of this world for many million years in a second, we see the colors we can never recognize, we see the millions of cows, we see millions of Bacteria, we see the all the scams in the world at one moment, we see all the violence in one moment, we see all the poor searching for food, we see all the riches making the money die to store in their graveyard cupboards, we see all the share markets sliding, we see all the pollution coming from the motor vehicle at a moment, we see our parents birth and death, we see our children birth and death and we see our self  born and die....if you imagined this well, you would have exhausted by this time ! Hydrate yourself please!”

Bhagavad Gita
Bhagavad Gita



Bhagavad Gita Summary : Arjuna was telling Krishna, having seen such faces of god, fire, killings, destruction and recreations from you, I am really becoming unrest and I have no peace with me. All the great warriors and my forefathers are getting destroyed and they get in to you and some undergo real bad treatment in this process, as all the rivers goes in to sea- I see all of the famous, heroic people also goes into your mouth in a hurry for their destruction, and i see fiery race everywhere. I have seen these fiery forms of in you, who you are with these forms, he asked Krishna. Supreme god replied, I am the destruction and time, I engage in destructing the world and its living and non living beings in every moment. He also told, even without Arjuna gets in to the battle, the Kauravas and their supporters will be destructed, and Arjuna is only a tool for this action. Arjuna is not the one who actually kills, it’s Krishna who already killed them and it’s going to happen in a moment. Arjuna bowed in front of god and told, now I understand why everyone praise you and saints pray to you, you are the imperishable, all the planets and everything comes from you, I bend in front you with my devotion as offering. I addressed you in my life differently in different time, treating you very normally, in the process I would have insulted you some time, please forgive me, you are the father of world, you are greatest guru in this world, I understand you are the supreme. I am delighted as I see the form, which no one ever seen; now I want to see you in the divine peaceful form with four arms, to get peace to my mind. Please provide such a view of yours to me. Krishna told, you have seen the universal and supreme form of mine, this is my original form, none has seen it before, not by any rituals, austerities- one can see this form and none other than you can see this form, now don’t be afraid and get confused, I return to the form which you requested. Then god has shown the four armed universal form to Arjuna.

Bhagavad Gita
Bhagavad Gita




"Our Life: When we see a man, who is seven feet tall (172" inch) and with broad shoulder around 46" inch and when he crosses us, there is some nervousness we get! When we sit in front of a sea, its nice experience, now if we see some big waves come from it, we catch nervousness! We travel on road, suddenly a huge noise, and two vehicles had accident, and we see people with blood, again some nervousness! If that’s what we are, then suddenly we see god who is not measurable in height ... (oh! human need some measurement to imagine, else it’s difficult... so take for example more than 2000 meters/6000 feet ++++) and that to with so many hands and heads, how do we feel? Think the closest person in your life, the person's work is now changed and daily that person needs to kill minimum 2 people and then they will meet you... How would you feel about the person, with this activity?! So when god, who according to us, is always pleasant and do only favorable things to us (we need him for doing favors :)), suddenly shows the destructing side of him, do we feel normal... No way, we might need lemon juice, some ice pack and someone to say "All is Well" :)... in this entire process, what we understand is that we also imagined the universal form to an extend we can! This imagination power is nothing but his blessing alone, without him the power to imagination will not there! The Arjuna was none other than you and me, the god has shown the universal form, in our mind. Having seen such a form of him, now it’s time for you to see the form of a cool four armed universal form... hope we can still imagine, so I leave it to you!.. Don’t worry in most of our life, we live with imagination only, without imagination- solutions, resolute, creation, destruction and nothing will born! In fact imagination is a blessing given by god! (What will happen, if I get up one day in the morning, and I realize the entire life, which i lived was my one day dream!) "

No comments:

Online Shopping
Discount online shopping with the worlds most popular shopping malls, boutiques, shops, warehouses, dropshipping and outlets, it is all about good shopping Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.