Bhagavad Gita Chapter 10- The Yoga of Divine Glories





Bhagavad Gita Summary : Krishna continued and explained to Arjuna, that none of the rishis and forms of gods knows his origin! And he is the source of all the Vedas, gods and rishis. The one, who understand Krishna as unborn and he is the source of all the worlds and lords, and live based on that, is liberated from sins and then enters in to birth less state. All the characteristics and happenings , intelligence, wisdom, truth, lie, pain, fear, death, birth, violence, non-violence, equanimity, fame, shame and everything arises from me. The great rishis (saints), demi gods and others are created by me in the universe. The one, who understand this glory of mine, will be able to establish in stable yoga. The wise understand this, and keep their thoughts on me, they are dedicated to me and they enlighten others and they always speak about me, and they get delighted and devout, thereby with yoga they come to me. I reside in their self and remove the ignorance and give them the wisdom and take them with me.
“Our life: The supreme power is not an equation or a formula to understand and to apply logic. Before Einstein derived the formula E= MC Power 2, the world was not aware of that, and people might had laughs! Today, if I show you a Computer motherboard circuit and ask you to explain or I show you a design of a Dam Structure and ask you to explain, you may not be able to do! Why, because we need to study and understand that, then we will be able to interpret! For a small chip and paper of design , if we need to study 4 to 5 years to understand, then the creator of universe and creator of all living beings and non living beings, can he be understood in days or months or year?!!!... Then why to make fun or make others to disbelief, which we are not aware of!! On the flip side, is that meaning, you need years and years to reach him? No, you need months, or week, or a day, or even a minute, or less than a second to reach him… Because, he never leaves you alone, he is there within you. The solution for all complex things comes from your mind... Ask and search your mind to get those answers… Your mind has all the secrets, inventions and answers, in built … just search and take it... I don’t think Google or any search engines can helpJ , but determination and belief is the clue for that search!”

Bhagavad Gita
Bhagavad Gita




Bhagavad Gita Summary : Arjuna requested Krishna to tell more on the supreme god’s glories and he is eager to listen. Then Krishna spoke, Of the rishis – I am Narada, I am the beginning-middle-end, I am life on all beings, I am the sun, moon and Vishnu, of Vedas- I am sama, of senses – I am mind, of rudras- I am sankara, of mountain – I am meru, of generals – I am skanda, of offerings – I am prayer, of men- I am the king, of weapon- I am thunderbolt (vajra), of serpents – I am vasuki,  I am varuna (god of rain), I am yama( god of death), I am wind, I am shark, I am ganges, I am the knowledge of self, I am the beginning letter “A” , I am the death, I am the fortune, I am memory, I am month, I am  flower, I am cheat, I am gambler, I am effort, I am goodness, I am badness, I am punishment, I am silence, I am the knowledge, I am the seed, I am the moving and I am non-moving and there is no end to my divine glories. I just gave you few examples, but all the existence and non existence only comes from me. This world and universe is one part of me, but I am not a complete part in anything. Again, I am unattached to anything and I am performing my duty.


“Our Life: In our day to day life, we never realizes, what are we? Where our life is going? Who controls us? And so on... We never ask any questions, about us and why we are part of this world... We feel uncomfortable to ask such questions….Because we know those answers; will bring some level of detachment to things, with which we are currently attached, also the fear of losing the race with others. There are many of us, who think, why should I ask such question?  I am happy with my life and I have children, I have assets, etc, then why I need to be bother what’s what?!!.. Also we believe that spending time in these questions is meaningless. I agree to you, if your aim is not to understand and reach the supreme god, but to gain some good deeds and spend life as it is, like ant/tiger/monkey/wolf/plant/bird or like any other living being, then you are perfectly right. You will also lead a life, which is prefixed; you will also have happiness, sadness, success, failure and everything, like the one who follows the supreme god’s path. The difference will be, the one who understand the glory of supreme power will not get unequinamity and will not be stressed by the happenings at any time, but you will! Anyways, not everyone is born to follow the path told by supreme god, if so, then there will no balance in the life systems here, because everyone might reach- no birth state! We all learnt that earth is revolving at high speed, but we never feel that movement, similarly still we think that sun “rises” and “sets” J That’s what we are! It needs determination and belief to realize god, without that, we will lead a life, in which everything is done by” us” only! And we can proudly say “Ignorance is blessed”.

However for the one, who understands the supreme personality of god is everything, his expectation in life, with people, with activities, with relationship and with everything is absolute, but he performs his duty and he realizes the god in himself!

To reach such a mindset, for some it’s easy, for some it needs constant practice. The mind is practice oriented for most of its part! If you keep watching/reading crime movies for a year, you will be able to simulate any place as a crime scene place! If you see religion based channels, you keep talking about them; same is for fashion, education, agriculture, health, food, travel, etc… The mind can easily be cheated and manipulated and it easily takes the wrong one! Hence for some people, practice or constant engagement is required to be there in yogic condition, but it’s not for all! “

No comments:

Online Shopping
Discount online shopping with the worlds most popular shopping malls, boutiques, shops, warehouses, dropshipping and outlets, it is all about good shopping Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.